- 8/10/2000: Web pages are put online. Demos of NetMenu,
NetTree, NetTable and NetTab are available online.
- 8/16/2000: NetMenu is ready for downloading and selling.
- 9/5/2000: NetMenu version 1.1 is released.
- 9/16/2000: NetMenu.zip is updated and put on the web.
This version fixed some bugs and support more features.
Check this out!
- 9/23/2000: NetTable version 1.1 is available and
published on our website. This version supports bar
chart, news rotator, stock format, etc. in cells.
NetTable uses sliding-window technology which allows user
to display big data sets without sacrificing performance.
Other features are drag-n-drop column, resizing,
hyperlink support, keyboard support, sorting, etc.
- 10/5/2000: NetMenu 2 is a revised version of NetMenu. It
allows users to design their look-n-feel using their own
images so that the menu can seamlessly fit into their
specific webpages. Download the zip file and check out
installation.html to see how easy it is to customize it.
- 11/19/2000: NetTable API is published online. Please
check the NetTable webpage for details.
- 1/6/2001: NetTable download file is updated. It now contains two examples with source code. Users who would like to customize the applet by themselves can start from these sample code.